Metropolitan Gymnastics has an AWARD-WINNING National Development competitive program for boys! Our focus is on TEAM while challenging individual athletes to maximize their potential. We offer Future Stars, and Junior Elite programs and consistently have athletes on the Future Stars and Junior National Teams as well as the Elite Team Cup team.
We produce Individual-event and All-Around champions at the state, regional and national levels, and also have a strong history of producing collegiate athletes. Our award-winning coaching staff has been recognized locally as well as nationally.
- Yury Kartzev: Head Coach Levels 9/10
- Eli Richardson: Men’s Program Director Optional Coach Levels 6-8
- Timur Abdullin: Optional Coach – Levels 6-9
- Jocelyn Soltz: Compulsory Program Lead: Level 5
- Natalia Stomachenko: Compulsory Coach: Levels 3-4, Mighty Mini’s
- Pre-Team (Mighty Mini’s) as part of our recreational program
- Junior Development competitive Levels 3-10
- Junior Elite competitive Levels 8-10 (US Junior National Team track)
- Opportunities for select athletes to compete in the National Future Stars program