Holiday Express Invitational – December 11-13th 2020
The Holiday Express hosted by Metropolitan Gymnastics is coming December 11-13th 2020 . It is designed to give WA gymnasts an early start for the competitive season.
Payment in Full by Nov. 1st 2020
- Compulsory: $85
- Optionals: $100
- Xcel $80
Who: Levels 2-10 and Xcel
What: Great meet with judges feedback
When: December 11-13th 2020
Where: Metropolitan Gymnastics
Why: Great competition and useful feedback
How: Register through the USAG meet registration system.
- $10.00 per session
- $25.00 all day
Children & Seniors:
- $7.00 per session
- $18.00 all day
Children’s play area pass:
- Per session: Admission Plus $3
- All Day: All-Day admission Plus $7
Programs will be available for purchase.
- Per Washington State guidelines for Competitions, only one adult may attend per gymnast under 18.
- If possible we will try to stream the competion online.
- Mask Wearing is Mandatory for everyone. Only gymnasts can remove masks on equipment during competition.
- Each gym must stick together, and keep social distance from other clubs.
- Judges will always stay 10 feet min away from everyone. Please respect their space.
- We will have cleaners to wipe equipment after each team on each event.
- Food for coaches and judges will be provided in a personal brown bags, no buffet style food or drinks.
- Achievement ribbons will be given to coaches at the end of the meet. Medals also will be given to coaches, but we will announce every gymnast’s placement. At the end of the meet, kids can take pictures with their medals in a designated awards picture area.
- We will have some items at concessions, but only packaged snacks and drinks.