Pumpkin Fest : January 17th 2021
The Pumpkin-Fest is a fun compulsory meet. We celebrate the great art and innovations of the pumpkin! There will be many fun awards and pumpkins! Each competitive gymnast will receive a tot bag with treats. Level 2-5 + Xcel
Due to State Rules each Session will be a Single Gym only – Effectively an intersquad meet per session
We will send combined scores for coaches at the end of the meet.
Sunday, Jan 17
Session 1 Level 2 – 9 am
Session 2 Level X/B, X/S – 10:30 am
Session 3 Level 3 – 12:30 pm
Session 4 Level 4/5 – 2:30 pm
(Update for Intersquad)
- Per Washington State guidelines for Competitions, only one adult may attend per gymnast under 18. A second adult will be allowed in the seating area if space is available. Please check at the front desk when the session starts.
- Mask Wearing is Mandatory for everyone. Only gymnasts can remove masks on equipment during competition.
- Each gym must stick to their session, and must keep social distance from other clubs between sessions when entering/leaving.
- Judges will always stay 10 feet min away from everyone. Please respect their space.
- We will have cleaners to wipe equipment after each team on each event.
- Food for coaches and judges will be provided in a personal brown bags, no buffet style food or drinks.
- Awards will be given at the end of each session for intersquad only. At the end of the meet, a combined rank by level will be sent to the coaches. At the end of the Session, kids can take pictures with their medals in a designated awards picture area.
- We will have some items at concessions, but only packaged snacks and drinks.
For any questions contact Yulia Hancheroff at (425) 282-5010 6822 S. 190th Kent WA.
- Adults: $10.00 per session
- Children & Seniors: $7.00 per session
- Children’s play area pass: $10.00 per session
Programs will be available for purchase.