No Adult Class December 27th and 29th 2021 See you in the new year!
Gymnastics is great fun and fitness for all ages. Our adult program provides opportunities for adults to stay fit in the gym.
The Adult Class adopts the philosophy that is “work hard, get strong and have fun doing it”
Monday and Wednesday 8:00 – 10:00 PM (Coach Eli)
- Designed for all Skill levels
- Semi structured open-gym
- Open for Gymnasts, BreakDancers, Trickers etc.
Thursdays 7:00 – 9:00 PM (Coach Peter)
- Designed for all skill levels
- Structured Programming
Pricing for adult class:
- 20 hour punch card = $200
- 1st time Drop in fee = $35 (used toward membership fees)
Please note: In order to take classes at Metropolitan you must be a member. There is a $25 one-time membership fee & an annual registration fee of $50.
It is strongly recommended that any adult consult a physician before starting a fitness program.