Our Metropolitan Birthday Parties are all about fun! We offer two lengths for birthday parties:
- 1.5hr party – 55mins play, 35 mins party table and presents
- 2hr party – 1hr 25mins play, 35 mins party table and presents
Come and let us do all the work running the party including the clean-up! We offer two types of birthday parties, our incredibly popular open-gym style party or our more structured parties with obstacle courses and games prior to open play! The birthday child receives a special “Happy Birthday” medal. If more than one child having his/her birthday, no problem, just add $10.
- The Coach/Coaches
- The party table
- We help with the cake, presents, and clean-up
- The Fun!
- The Children
- The Birthday Cake
- Table cloth
- Tableware, forks, etc
- Any special decorations
- Don’t forget candles & matches
Birthday Party Pricing – prices do not include tax
Up to 15 guests:
- 1.5-hour party: $185
- 2-hour party: $225
- 1.5-hour party: $235
- 2-hour party: $275
- 1.5-hour party: $310
- 2-hour party: $350
All parties need to be booked ahead of time and are not confirmed until the party is paid in full. Please tell guests not to arrive more than 10 minutes early and prompt pick-up is required.
Adult Participants at Birthday Parties
Birthday Party Adults who wish to participate may do so under the following conditions:
- Adults must sign a participation waiver
- The total participants, including adults, does not exceed the maximum allotted for the party
- Adults must follow the same guidelines and rules for the birthday party
The current Release of Liability Waiver is available in PDF form here: Waiver Form.
Each guest must sign the waiver prior to participation for birthday parties.
Metropolitan Open Gym
Open gym at Metropolitan is a fantastic way to play in the gym, practice skills and get out the wiggles! Our open gym area features 3 trampolines, 1 large foam pit, a PrimePlay play center, a rope swing and climbing ropes, and these are just the highlights! Children and adults of all ages can run, bounce and dance during our open gyms.
BEGINNING SEPT. 1st, 2017, Open Gyms are offered Wednesdays from 2-4 pm and Saturday from 12-2pm. We often offer additional Open Gym times in the summer or during school holidays, please check our website or look for signs in our gym to look for additional times.
- Member Pricing: $9/hr or $11 for 2 hours
- Non-member Pricing: $11/hr or $13 for 2 hours
Metropolitan Summer Camps
Metropolitan Summer Camps are a great way to spend your summer days! Camps are both fun and challenging for campers, allowing the opportunity to make friends and gain coordination and skills over the course of the summer. Each camp has a theme to keep things interesting over the course of the summer!
All campers must be 4 years and older and fully potty trained.
*Camp Fees: Half day*
8:00-12:00 — $180/ week & 1:00-5:00 — $180/ week
*Camp Fees: Full day*
8:00-5:00 — $300/ week
$75 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FEE
Discounts: Pay in full by June 11th and receive 20% off & 10% off for Additional Siblings
*Full payment is due one week prior to camp.*
If you would like more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Camps and Schedule:
- Flip ‘N Twist Camp Monday—Friday ; July 11-July 15 Are you just starting gymnastics? Learn body awareness and air sense! This is the time to start learning how to flip and twist with drills and skills. There is never a dull moment during this camp!
- Big Bounce Camp Monday—Friday ; July 18-July 22 The name says it all! We’ll be jumping, bouncing, spinning, rolling and flying all week long! Learn basic as well as advanced trampoline skills and special awareness!
- Monkey Mania Camp Monday—Friday ; July 25–July 29 Swinging and floating through the air like monkeys and gymnasts should! Using ropes, bars, rings and all manner of swinging equipment, we’ll learn how to move just like the pros (the pros being monkeys, of course!)
- Mad Skills Camp Monday-Friday ; Aug. 1-Aug. 5 Learning gymnastics can be a little crazy! Let’s have fun with it! If you’re looking to further your gymnastics skills, look no further! This is the camp for you!
- Splish ‘N Splash Camp Monday-Friday ; Aug. 8-Aug. 12 August is hot! Cool off at Metropolitan! Guaranteed fun with water balloon games, a slip ‘n slide and many more age appropriate activities! *Must be able to swim*
- Splish ‘N Splash Camp—Part Deux! Monday-Friday ; Aug. 15-Aug. 19 August is hot! We are doing it again! Cool off with Metropolitan! Guaranteed fun with water balloon games, a trip to the water park, and many more age appropriate activities. *Must be able to swim*
- Olympic Trials Camp Monday-Friday ; Aug. 22-Aug. 26 That’s right– we’re going for the gold! Come enjoy games, gymnastics activities and all sorts of “Olympic” fun!
What to Bring to Camp
- *Walking shoes with socks for nature walks
- *A water bottle with your name on the bottle
- *Swim wear, towel, and sunscreen
- *A SMILE!!!
- Lunch and Snacks: *Campers with need to bring their own nutritious lunch; however, a mid-morning or mid afternoon snack will be provided.