March 12-14th 2021
The Bunny-Hop is a great meet for everyone! The gymnasts receive great awards and stuffed bunnies. The coaches-parents-sometimes the judges get to do the bunny-hop! Awards: The top three all-around in each session receive the famous bunny trophies. Additional Meet Amenities: concessions, raffles, pro-shop, and a lot more!!!
Deposit of $200 due January 1st, 2021
Payment in Full by Feb. 1st, 2021
- Level 2: $65.00
- Level 3-5 $85.00
- Level 6-10: $100.00
- Xcel $80.00
- Adults: $10.00 per session $25.00 all day
- Children & Seniors: $7.00 per session $19.00 all day
- Children’s play area pass: $10.00 per session $22.00 all day.
Programs will be available for purchase.
HOST HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Per Washington State guidelines for Competitions, only one adult may attend per gymnast under 18.
- If possible we will try to stream the competion online.
- Mask Wearing is Mandatory for everyone. Only gymnasts can remove masks on equipment during competition.
- Each gym must stick together, and keep social distance from other clubs.
- Judges will always stay 10 feet min away from everyone. Please respect their space.
- We will have cleaners to wipe equipment after each team on each event.
- Food for coaches and judges will be provided in a personal brown bags, no buffet style food or drinks.
- Achievement ribbons will be given to coaches at the end of the meet. Medals also will be given to coaches, but we will announce every gymnast’s placement. At the end of the meet, kids can take pictures with their medals in a designated awards picture area.
- We will have some items at concessions, but only packaged snacks and drinks.