Precautions & Prevention
We are aware of the concerns of COVID-19. We want to inform our Metropolitan Family that Wednesday 3/4/2020 we conducted our weekly deep cleaning. Also everyday our cleaning crews take other disinfecting measures. Just as we ask our staff, we want to again ask you to please stay home and recover if you are sick.
While here at Metropolitan please wash hands regularly and ask your children to avoid sharing food and/or drinks.
We also encourage everyone to follow World Health Organization and Seattle and/or King County guidelines for prevention of spreading disease.
Bunny Hop Update:
Currently, we are following King County guidelines, and don’t have plans to cancel meets or classes at this time, but here is what we are directing:
- We have conducted a deep cleaning of the entire gym, and will clean before the meet.
- Anyone feeling or showing symptoms of fever, cough, or flu should not attend the meet.
- Anyone in a designated high risk group should not attend; People at higher risk include:
- People 60 and older
- People with underlying health conditions including heart disease, lung disease, or diabetes
- People who have weakened immune systems
- People who are pregnant
We are continuing to monitor the situation and any changes in guidance from King County health, and will further evaluate the situation as things develop