Metropolitan Gym’s Annual Banquet!!
Saturday, June 15, 2019, at the Renton Senior Activity Center
Please join us to celebrate all your hard work and accomplishments this season, Hawaiian (Polynesian) style. Wear your colorful Hawaiian attire, and let’s celebrate a Metropolitan Luau!
It is End of the Season Banquet time for the Girls and Boy’s Junior Olympic Teams. Once again, the Booster Club is making all the arrangements. We will be having two banquets to honor our athletes on Saturday, June 15, 2019.
- Banquet #1 will be during luau Lunch on June 15th, between 11:00am to 2:30pm, for Compulsory Girls Levels 2-5 and Compulsory Boys Levels 4 & 5
- Banquet #2 will be during luau Dinner on June 15th, between 3:30pm to 7:30pm, for Optional Girls Levels 6-10 and Boys Levels 6-10/JD
- Both banquets will be held at the Renton Senior Activity Center, located at 211 Burnett Ave N, Renton, WA
- Cost is $20 for gymnasts
- $30 for parent/guardian/guest
- 5 years old and under are Free
Price of admission includes Food and Drinks (non-alcoholic), along with a Fun-Filled Program and Entertainment. We will have beer/wine/alcoholic fruit punch available at the cash bar. The deadline to register and pay for the event is Monday, June 3rd. We accept checks/cash/debit or credit cards for the Admission fee. Check/cash payment must be placed in an envelope, sealed and dropped off in our secured mailbox at the gym. Envelopes are available at the front desk. Or you can pay online using a debit/credit card by using the PayPal link below: